"Volunteering is the way" is strategic European Voluntary Service (EVS) project, which we run in order to implement a systematic strategic change in connection to use of EVS in Ida-Viru county from 01.09.2017 to 30.09.2018. Our long-term vision is that young people, organisations and community of Ida-Viru county are aware of value of EVS and opportunity to participate in it.
Aims of the project:
1. to raise an awareness of value of EVS and opportunity to participate in it in Ida-Viru county through increasing number of organisations working with EVS in the region;
2. to increase a capacity of VitaTiim NGO to coordinate, receive and send EVS volunteers;
3. to create prerequisites for social inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities into EVS.
Activities in frame of the project "Volunteering is the way": 12 EVS services in the organisations in Ida-Viru county; 6 complementary activities to strengthen systematic impact of the project.
EVS services in Ida-Viru:
|Volunteer||Country||Organisation in Estonia||Town||Period|
|1.||Tom Mairle||Slovenia||VitaTiim||Narva||October 2017 - July 2018|
|2.||Blandine Baumard||France||VitaTiim||Narva||October 2017 - July 2018|
|3.||Solène Minnaert||France||Kindergarten Potsataja||Narva||October 2017 - June 2018|
|4.||Zoe Brillet||France||Kindergarten Käoke||Narva||October 2017 - June 2018|
|5.||Anastasija Venska||Latvia||Kindergarten Sädemeke||Narva||October 2017 - June 2018|
|6.||Merve KARAKUŞOĞLU||Turkey||Kindergarten Tuluke||Narva||October 2017 - June 2018|
|7.||Susanne Rosa Christina Prickartz||Germany||Kindergarten Põngerjas||Narva||October 2017 - March 2018|
|8.||Annick Aderhold||Germany||Children play centre "Matveika" (NGO Pereprojekt)||Narva||October 2017 - July 2018|
|9.||Sergen Bahmal||Turkey||Narva Vanalinna State School||Narva||October 2017 - April 2018|
|10.||Estefanía María Anaya Pareja||Spain||Kindergarten Tuhkatriinu||Kohtla-Järve||October 2017 - May 2018|
|11.||Katharina Weiß||Austria||Kindergarten Tuhkatriinu||Kohtla-Järve||October 2017 - May 2018|
|12.||Jonatan Gomez Granados||Spain||Ahtme School (Ahtme Kool)||Kohtla-Järve||October 2017 - May 2018|
EVS volunteers' blog: https://evsnarvajohviblog.tumblr.com/
1. Festive seminar about European Voluntary Service, December 5, 2017
2. Training about EVS accreditation for organisations in Ida-Viru, January 2018
3. Coaching services provided to VitaTiim NGO to help us to optimize our work with EVS
4. Co-vision for supervisors, who provide EVS volunteers with task-related support in the receiving organisations
5. Field trips to the organisations, located in Ida-Virumaa disadvantaged and/or remote areas with little or no international dimension, implemented by EVS volunteers
6. Job-shadowing in our partner organisation ACSESO in Spain
On the 10th of May our volunteers were in Kohtla-Järve Ahtme Gümnaasium on which they participated in a cultural evening. They presented there own countries.
The school has posted picturs, videos and alos there toughts about the event on there blog: Ahtme Gümnaasiumi huvitegevus.
Please, take a contact with the project coordinators in order to know more information about the project and to discuss cooperation opportunities:
The strategic EVS project "Volunteering is the way" is supported by Erasmus+ Program.