The main objective of the course is to introduce the resources of non-formal learning methods for supporting teacher's work, students' development and learning process at schools and educational institutions.
Through experiential learning and practical experience participants will become skilled in variety of non-formal methods, games and tools aimed at creating and sustaining functional, favourable and inclusive learning environement. By the end of the course every participant will create a personal “Toolbox of non-formal methods”.
Competencies that will be developed by participants of the course
- Understanding principles, values and characteristics of non-formal learning;
- Understanding how needs and interests of young people (including young people with special needs) could be better addressed by non-formal learning methods;
- Practicing facilitation of non-formal learning for young people;
- Choosing adequate non-formal methods for supporting learning process at school: icebreakers, energizers, team-building games, forming group activities, feedback techniques etc.;
- Acquiring mindfulness techniques for reducing stress and anxiety;
- Developing of personal reflective practice and learning how to use it for fostering positive students' development;
- Developing communication skills in multicultural and multilingual context.
Furthermore, collaborative and experiential learning will promote interaction among participants in the whole programme and create favourable preconditions for further cooperation.
- Next >>