The aim of the project is to activate, empower and support families at risk at the local level to expand their positive impact on the local society and engage them in lifelong learning process. This time we are focusing on the Ukrainian families who are currently living in Estonia (especially the Ida-Viru region) and fled from the war after the 24th of February.
To achieve the aim we set following objectives:
- Foster and encourage partnership and cooperation between NGOs working with Ukrainian families what leads to the the strengthen civil society in general;
- Provide social support and accompaniment for families;
- Intergenerational learning inside and between families;
- Activate and empower families through organizing and implementation of joint micro-initiatives;
- Contribute and encourage sustainable partnership and cooperation between NGOs and establishments