Furthermore, the project aims to :
• Improve young peoples' knowledge around Mental Health
• Equip young people with psychosocial skills for taking care and maintaining their Mental Health and wellbeing.
• End social stigma around mental health disorders by encouraging young people to speak about mental health disorders share their experiences and support others if needed
• Provide the needed material and practices to be adopted, to youth workers in order to raise their capacity to support young people with mental health disorders.
• Upgrade quality of youth workers through the development of an UPSKILLING TOOLKIT and an AR GAME, that will allow youth workers to use effective non formal methods in reaching out young people, and especially those who are experiencing mental health disorders and social stigma.
• Improve young peoples' self-esteem and resilience by promoting healthier attitudes and behaviors which will help young people to avoid any mental health issues during their transition from adolescence to adulthood.
POSITIVE YOUTH, Sweden - Applicant
SDRUZHENIE WALK TOGETHER, Bulgaria
ASOCIACIJA TAVO EUROPA, Lithuania
MITTETULUNDUSUHING VITATIIM, Estonia
Project budget - 250 000,00 €